“Uncle Eddie”

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

CGILES01

Feb 4, 2009
Had some time to work on this again
I installed my coil overs and measured for my steering I’m going to be building.

My dad son and nephew helped me tuck the 460 and c6 in to the bronco this weekend. One step closer. I ordered a bunch of hemis and some brackets to start building my steering. Until it shows up I’m going to work on the front end. Start tiring the cage and everything together. Mount the radiator ect

I made a steering swinger and mounted my steering quickner, installed my headers and started on my dash. Waiting for some tube and hemis for my steering so I can finish on that. Plans are to build a trans crossmember next to get that crossed off the list then rear shock mounts and fuel cell mount.

Started on a trans crossmember then I remember I had one from my raptor still. After a little trimming it fits great.

Also Had my boy put the pads rotors and steel braided brake lines on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CGILES01

Feb 4, 2009
Little more work on this unfortunately I broke my ribs over the Memorial Day weekend so work will slow on it for a while but I will still work on it when I’m feeling up to it

Reactions: Klever and exp24

CGILES01

Feb 4, 2009
Had some time to work on this lately. Between helping my dad coyote swap his early bronco and other projects. It pulls 18” of travel up front 60% up travel 40% down on the 12” coil overs bump stops are tacked in need to make some more plates for the drivers side and finish weld them it’s close to final ride height I might lower it some yet we will see. I still need to do the limit straps yet. I plan to work on the fuel cell and rear shocks next.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds