01-10 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Pics

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Sp0rtTr4c

Sep 13, 2012
My St. I have a lot more plans for it including interior and a new engine and trans but here it is in its current state-

HighRoad

Feb 6, 2008
Oregon
I have been slowly plodding along on my ST. Motor/trans/4406 tcase is in, finishing up the plumbing and wiring and getting drivelines figured out.

I ended up going with a PSC pump/cooler and resi. Going to run the stock rack for now until I can figure out a swing set up.

SmaShitUp54

Mega Member
Jan 20, 2005
San Luis Obispo
Alright time to Bump this back up... Ive got some questions. I Bought an black 04 Sport trac over a year ago and finally have some money to put into it. I dont have crazy plans but this is my goal...2BF9F5DF.jpg

33's on 15's leveled out(Torsion twist? and Shackles?) I found this on explorer forums. Do 15's actually fit or not? And i think i may just get the 33's before leveling out and go from there. What do you all know/suggest? Any help is appreciated, sorry for the dumb questions.

93AZRanger

Apr 7, 2005
Phoenix, Arizona
I'm finally in the sport trac society haha. 2002 full glass, Camburg front suspension spindle and upper arm with fox shocks, rear mini bed cage with fox's and some gay bumpers. Already took the front bumper off and have material for a new one and the bed cage will be ditched very soon too.image.jpg

Demo1986

Aug 1, 2009
Long Beach CA
93azranger- I can't see the pic but from your description it's sounds BA.

Smashitup- that a simple set up you have planed but you don't need the shackles in the rear to fit 33's but you will need to twist the Tbars a bit. I can't see a pic of your truck either.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds