1968 Ford F250 1400 Type Have Fun Truck Build

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
Ok got started on the beams and got my motor/trans and tcase all figured out. Front end removed and started on equal length d50 ttb front end. So will post photos most likely tomorrow of this old project that is going to be worked on once again

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
Also will update this as plans have changed.

Going with a 6.0L LQ9 that I'm planning on running a single turbo on. 4L80 Trans and NP205 T-case.

Equal length D50 TTB front end. Fox 3.0 coilovers and 3.5 bypasses and 2.0 air bump

Cab will be getting 3 seats across with middle PRP seat being slightly smaller and easily removable to make room for a nice cooler/Fridge to do in its place when going on a weekend trip with only 1 person, 3 seats will be for weekends in glamis and such to give more rides.

Rear is D70 Dually axle that is trussed and tabbed. D80 Spool with 37 spline chromo axle shafts. 5.13 gears since lowest gears I can run in the front end. 3.0 coilover and 4.4 Fox Bypass out back 2.5 air bump.

Trail Ready Beadlocks with BFG Projects. 39's for now but would like to go with the BFG 40" tires in future.

Cab will be getting all windows put back in along with a aftermarket AC system, heater and Stereo along with my Tablet mounted for GPS and Torque app when needed.

Mcqueen Front Fiberglass and Probably go Mcneil rear bedsides like the brodozer wince i want to run stock tail lights as well.

Follow along with my instagram tt.motorsports and my youtube since I'll be posting updated videos and photos on there as well as here.

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
Random Truck Photos. Entire floor/firewall will be getting cut out. The fabbed pieces are my lower/upper link pivots I'm going to cut the frame and attach those to the end of it.

Attachments

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds