1980-1996 Bronco/F-Series Power Steering Cooler

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
Going to post this up here as well as the gram to gauge interest, one thing I've gotten a lot of questions about while selling my saginaw swap kits is a larger power steering cooler...some people lose the factory cooler when they go to braided lines with AN fittings and never look back, but would anyone be interested in a kit that uses pre bent hard lines and is routed to a larger cooler that is mounted up on the core support opposite the transmission cooler? Need to consult with my hose guy but my hope is that the kit would be 90-100% bolt on and be sold for somewhere around $250-300.

Looking for any and all feedback here

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
Going to post this up here as well as the gram to gauge interest, one thing I've gotten a lot of questions about while selling my saginaw swap kits is a larger power steering cooler...some people lose the factory cooler when they go to braided lines with AN fittings and never look back, but would anyone be interested in a kit that uses pre bent hard lines and is routed to a larger cooler that is mounted up on the core support opposite the transmission cooler? Need to consult with my hose guy but my hope is that the kit would be 90-100% bolt on and be sold for somewhere around $250-300.

Looking for any and all feedback here
Do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds