1992 ranger redemption

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

toyotacole

Jul 13, 2014
700' of tube? Really?

Looking good!
i forgot to mention that half of the tubing is to do a cage in my buddies explorer. i think im going to be just a little bit short on my portion since its kind of hard to estimate how much material it takes to do an entire truck

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
Yeah you both suck, I’ve been working on the yota for 10 years..... hopefully one day it will be done
The thread title was.. and IS now epic... Keep at it!!
Your a lot farther along than me! I’ve been following g4 on here and Instagram. Stoked to see it come together but I think your definitely going to beat me.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dunno man, you made quick work of that cage! I'm gonna hit a brick wall here soon when I get into the motor swap. Having to do stuff for the first time really slows me down!

toyotacole

Jul 13, 2014
That must have hurt. How much per foot for the Chromo.

I felt raped when I just paid over $4/ft for DOM!!
If I told you how much I paid for the chromoly you wouldn’t believe me. Let’s just say it was cheaper than DOM by quite a bit! All USA 4130

toyotacole

Jul 13, 2014
nice build. what engine and trans are you going to run and what fiber glass will you run? picture of plasma table?
Going to keep it 4.0/5 speed or c4 if a deal comes up. Just want to keep the truck reliable. I have a 5.3 for the truck but I just don’t have the time to do a v8 swap with everything I have going on. I’d like to have the truck done for next season and adding a v8 to it will ensure that doesn’t happen. I’ll post up some pics of the table tonight

toyotacole

Jul 13, 2014
Going to give uploading pictures strait off Tapatalk a try.

These coilovers had been hanging on the wall at work for moths. Asked my boss about them and ended up buying them for a steal. 3.0 16” fox coilovers. Brand new never even been mocked up.

Going to look good next to the 3.5 18” 5 tubes I already had for the rear!

I predict the truck be incredibly limited by motor. Much more suspension than motor. Oh well I want to go to the dez next season

Reactions: bajadog

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds