1993 ranger rebuild

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
Well dudes as most of y'all know I bought Brian, "uncle dingo" s truck. I know no ones on here and whoever is follows me on instagram and will see the build anyways but since my computer crashed I'll be using this as a photo album. Can't store much on my phone cuz of that Low memory iPhone life hahaAnyways here's the scoop. Pretty bad ass little ranger.
Custom extended forged beams up front with a good shock motion ratio and single swing steering.
2" chromoly cab cage
Back has a 9" , deavers, king bypasses and a fuel cell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: i_gitmoney

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
The first thing I'm doing is giving the interior some love. I started with ripping everything out and re painting the cage, and inside cab sheet metal one uniform color. Took the carpet out and am cleaning it to the best of my ability.

The truck had a Mcneil dash and no door panels so I started finding a bunch of stock interior pieces.
Today I'll be working the stock dash back in. The rear firewall isn't painted cuz I'm waiting on some hushmat for it and then I'll put some sort of carpet over it.

Here's some prior to starting on it

And after

Last edited:

jeepspeed

Mega Member
Dec 29, 2004
Phoenix Arizona
So stoked to see you clean it up dude. Stock dash is much cleaner than the race dash it had set up. You still gonna keep the custom shift linkage setup?

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
So stoked to see you clean it up dude. Stock dash is much cleaner than the race dash it had set up. You still gonna keep the custom shift linkage setup? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oh yeah thats staying. its super cool lookin and puts the shifter in a nice location. the manual trans will probably stay until i LS swap since itll be like 3k to get a c4 in there anyways.

jeepspeed

Mega Member
Dec 29, 2004
Phoenix Arizona
Just keep throwing 5 speeds in when they fail. It's a day job at best to replace and definitely Not worth the hassle of a c4 that you're not even gonna keep for long.

How long till we see a frame kick update?

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds