1993 ranger rebuild

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
I showed up to his place years ago had my doubts when i saw it was his house and he answered the door in a robe and slippers but when he opened the garage and i saw the magic i was sold while he is a ford guy(check out his and his twin brothers mustang drag car) we will do th350s and 400s as well as some modern stuff too. Highly recommended and just as if not more through than the big name guys
yeah he took me in the side yard and showed me the mustang. such a rad car.

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
WELL. i guess i gotta give another defeated glamis report. blew the trans early saturday morning just outside of camp and that was my weekend right there. got to make a run to the hill with everyone friday night so that was cool. the ole lady was feelin defeated by the wind and such so we cut our losses and took off about noon on saturday. all in all i cant complain and am stoked i got to meet (in real life) alot of you guys on here. wish i woulda been able to stay to bug people for rides but ya haha. next time guys!

also, its all logans fault. ive never heard anyone say "dont break it" more than that douche. hahahahaha
I never could understand you Ford guys blowing trannies out in the desert.

Reactions: TotalPozerRaceing

charlie_brown

OG Member
Aug 10, 2004
OC/BAJA
did not know that gear venders had a OD deal for the c4. i spent so much money on builds/rebuild on the 5r55e trans so i can have od for the long drives. looks like a c4 swap will happen soon.

Reactions: marcytech

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
did not know that gear venders had a OD deal for the c4. i spent so much money on builds/rebuild on the 5r55e trans so i can have od for the long drives. looks like a c4 swap will happen soon.
its always been the plan for mine, when itll happen is another story haha!

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds