1993 ranger rebuild

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
Looks great!

Full size pictures on a PC are always better anyway. I was just noticing differences in how I would have done the weld direction, start/stops, etc.. That's always interesting to me.

Do you switch hands and weld left handed much??

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
how'd you do the inner fender delete? Or was that there when you got the truck? Looks like a 4 bolt plate with some rivnuts.
yeah thats exactly how and then a tube structure that goes to the core support. theres pics of how i did it early in this thread

84projectford

Sep 8, 2010
Phoenix Az
stock up on a CNC rebuild kit or a spare master. They shut the business down and you may not be able to get rebuild kits for them once they are all gone.

Looks bitchen!

whats the clearance numbers at full bump?

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
stock up on a CNC rebuild kit or a spare master. They shut the business down and you may not be able to get rebuild kits for them once they are all gone.

Looks bitchen!

whats the clearance numbers at full bump?
i bought tilton master cylinders for that exact reason! haha

clearance numbers as in frame to floor? not sure yet. ill know today when i finish my shock mounts and set it down

84projectford

Sep 8, 2010
Phoenix Az
i bought tilton master cylinders for that exact reason! haha

clearance numbers as in frame to floor? not sure yet. ill know today when i finish my shock mounts and set it down
Good man!

yeah that and front beam pivots to floor, ect. ya know, the bullshit turdblow has damn near forced this forum to do due to his German heritage.

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
^^^ I'm with Turdblo. I love seeing the nitty gritty.

I wanna see ground clearance on 35's at 35 PSI. At pivot boxes (front and rear)

Kingpin beams should get ya pretty low low.

And crazy you are getting 20" with 83" track width. 14" shock, right? That's great. Got them things leaned back and in for sure. No wonder you had to bail the booster. HAHA

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
yeah my shocks show 14.5" of shock shaft fully extended. that yields 21.5" of travel. yeah they are suuuuper far back! haha im pretty stoked.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds