1993 ranger rebuild

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
What brand is it? I have run all the PCI ones I have worked on with no ground. They will ground through the audio cable. It must be plugged in to make it work. This tip came from Scott Stienberger.
What audio cable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
I know I’m late to the light bar party but I have a 30” bar of the same oriental origin from the eBay. It’s more than enough light. Just the outer ambers are brighter than my headlights. I’ve done 50-70mph with it through all different terrains at night and it’s never been insufficient.

View attachment 223052
Yeah I agree. I was goin comparable speeds with my 2 11inch lights and was totally comfortable. Money well spent for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DP_Ranger

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
I know I’m late to the light bar party but I have a 30” bar of the same oriental origin from the eBay. It’s more than enough light. Just the outer ambers are brighter than my headlights. I’ve done 50-70mph with it through all different terrains at night and it’s never been insufficient.

View attachment 223052
I ran 2 of these 30" bars on my Tacoma and it worked awesome. One was pointed closer to keep on in the dust and the second one on top I had farther out in front for when I was in clear air.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds