1993 ranger rebuild

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
Ahoy cunts. Been a while since I’ve been able to hangout on here. Life changed a lot for me lately and the main change was my career. I’m no longer sitting on a computer all day refreshing the new posts page (lame) lol
Anyways. I bought another ranger cuz obviously I have a problem and I needed a pos work truck to drive to job sites and shit just until work gives me a truck.
1994 xlt with 300k miles. The paint sucks. The bed is dented to all hell and the shocks forsure have no more oil in em. I think the motors been rebuilt Not sure tho. Anyone wanna change the rear main seal on it? It leaks a quart every two weeks
Also if anyone has interior pieces. I’m lookin for seats, sun visors, and all/any rear ext cab plastics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hit me up and let me know what you need, you know I hit all the local LKQs regularly I don’t mind grabbing stuff for you

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
Hit me up and let me know what you need, you know I hit all the local LKQs regularly I don’t mind grabbing stuff for you

Thanks dude! I might take you up on that

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
Also, what’s the secret super cheap way to lift the front of this thing just a tad?

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
It is ghetto as fuck BUT i installed a similar set of these many years ago on a friends 1989 ranger. Lifted it abut 1" for cheap. The ones I used were cast aluminum but these should work good for cheap. Droop it out and a pry bar/hammer will get it in. Unbolt shock to get max droopage to get coils spread out as much as possible.

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
It is ghetto as fuck BUT i installed a similar set of these many years ago on a friends 1989 ranger. Lifted it abut 1" for cheap. The ones I used were cast aluminum but these should work good for cheap. Droop it out and a pry bar/hammer will get it in. Unbolt shock to get max droopage to get coils spread out as much as possible.

I used the same on my F150. Aluminum ones. Got a little out of it

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds