1994 f-150 bigger and better

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

goofballracer

whatever
Feb 8, 2008
This is my new truck I just got pretty recently. Didn't plan on ripping it apart like I did but it should be well worth all the effort and money. The goal here is a big horse power big shock luxury prerunner with ac. this is what it looked like when I got it.

Attachments

goofballracer

whatever
Feb 8, 2008
I am going all new fox 3.0's and 4.4's all the way around. Moruzzi Motors is building me an LS that will be here next week and culhane 4l80. Roy at ODR finished up a brand new 10" 3rd member. Jamar tt hubs should be getting bolted on any day.

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
Saaweeet. Been hoping you would start a build thread!! I've been creepin on Insta.

I doubt anyone really noticed....but those fucking king pins are 1.75" right??? BEAST MODE!!

PS.

Gonna call you soon at the shop. Need some new light brackets for BroDaddy after he shoveled the horse dirt at Del Gnar. And for myself ... I might be interested in a light bar or some LP9's or XL80's for 2Ghetto.

goofballracer

whatever
Feb 8, 2008
Saaweeet. Been hoping you would start a build thread!! I've been creepin on Insta.

I doubt anyone really noticed....but those fucking king pins are 1.75" right??? BEAST MODE!!

PS.

Gonna call you soon at the shop. Need some new light brackets for BroDaddy after he shoveled the horse dirt at Del Gnar. And for myself ... I might be interested in a light bar or some LP9's or XL80's for 2Ghetto.

yes sir they are 1.75" king pins I will have to destroy the truck before I have an issue with them.

Reactions: powa_ranga

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds