1995 F-150 Build

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
Picked this truck up 2 months ago now because I was tired of chasing electrical gremlins in my bronco and I wanted something to drive to the 1000 this year. Chris (Bajabronco13) and I drove up to Valencia to snag it from some kid, it was super clean, ran bitchin, ac blew ice cold, and it passed smog with flying colors, truck had been decently maintained so I low balled the guy down to $1650 from $2200 and drove it home.

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
Truck didnt stay stock long, tear down began almost immediately.Initial plan was just to throw on c&t beams with solo radius arms and pro comp coils/5100 bilsteins, even run a stock rear bro runnered out if i had to in order to drive this thing to Mexico since I only had about 2 1/2 weeks left before the race.Already vastly improved, now i was just waiting on deaver to finish reconditioning my F53s and i was ready to go.

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
Threw in these reclining Corbeau buckets with double locking sliders because I wanted something more comfortable for the long road trip ahead, then got bored and found a couple places to hit some dirt.

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
two days before the 1000? better just tear the whole truck apart again. with the help of Mikey (President) and a couple other good buddies, this truck got some major upgrades.In about 11 hours the truck rolled into a buddies shop with a stock open rear end, basically solos "stage 1" front end, and a stock rear suspension, it left on coilovers supported by Threat shock towers, rear bypasses, F53 deavers, rear bypasses, and 4.56s with a detroit locker. no test time. drove home, went to bed, went to work, then left for baja on tuesday morning.Rear completely out of the truck.Deaver got my rear springs back to me just in time.Old Shocks vs new Tight fit, but the coilovers actually fit in without rubbingTaylor (NuBreed71) sold me the old shocks (and coilovers) that now sit on my F150Wrapped up a little after midnight

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Jack Approves

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
Mikey and I met up with Chris and Tony at the house after tacos and then headed to contingency from there.The view from the house overlooking Ensenada

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
The next day we hung out at contingency for a little bit and then took about an hour long drive out to La Bufadora, checked that out, grabbed some tacos and Cadillacs, then saw they had this place to pet jaguar and lion cubs, which was actually closed, but I had already been mistaken for ken block a couple times by the locals so Chris convinced the dude running the place I was in fact Ken Block and in we went.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds