1995 F-150 Build

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
Had Matt (@vintageironfab) whip me up a set of his 38 gallon spectra tank straps. Dropped em off at powdercoat and can’t wait to slap them in when I drop the tank back out to do the pump access cover in the bed.

matt_wayne816

Sep 8, 2015
I had a 93 and when I got it got a hell of a deal on it then eventually I rolled it. then sold it. but I wanted to build it just like this. makes me miss it. looks good. when this thing was for sale I was trying to find a way to get it too lol. nice truck. maybe one day ill get another

Reactions: S00TLYFE

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
I had a 93 and when I got it got a hell of a deal on it then eventually I rolled it. then sold it. but I wanted to build it just like this. makes me miss it. looks good. when this thing was for sale I was trying to find a way to get it too lol. nice truck. maybe one day ill get another
Thanks man, I appreciate the compliments!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
Having driven 60s and 70s pickups most of my life, I’m a big fan of the stamped logo tailgates, so I scored this MINT tailgate off an 87-91 F-Series for the truck. Plan is to have it painted to give the truck a unique look. Full disclosure I did rip the idea off of Junior Hinkles F-Series for those of you who know him.

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
Pulled my door panels and deep cleaned all the old grime out of the doors. Finally redoing my interior which I’ll be documenting over the next few weeks.

Ordered from fresh coverlay units, some desolate Motorsports billet door handles, and some Solo Motorsports door handle support braces. Now that the doors are deep cleaned, I will be dynamatting them this weekend before reinstallation.

Reactions: mikey09120

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
Went ahead and slapped sound deadener in the doors since the floor was done when I did he vinyl flooring. Toying with dropping the headliner and interior panels and finishing off the whole cab.

May just wait until the spring though since I’m hoping to have it caged then at the Fablab since he did such a killer job on Brandon’s ranger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds