1995 Ford Ranger that needs some love

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

MaxDickenson

Apr 22, 2019
California
My buddy just picked up a 1995 ford ranger. I don't know a whole lot about beams. It needs new ball joints really bad. Wondering if you just buy new stock ones or is there better aftermarket. Here are some pictures too. Guy said they are camburg beams with home made radius arms. Any info helps. Shocks need a full rebuilt badly. Thanks Max

Attachments

oorracing

<span style="color: orange;">DR Mod</span>
Jan 15, 2006
Long Beach Ca
Moog or Napa blue boot ball joints. Send me a message on IG, i can service the shocks and see if the valving is close for your application. @KevinWithDialed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaxDickenson

Apr 22, 2019
California
Moog or Napa blue boot ball joints. Send me a message on IG, i can service the shocks and see if the valving is close for your application. @KevinWithDiale
Moog or Napa blue boot ball joints. Send me a message on IG, i can service the shocks and see if the valving is close for your application. @KevinWithDialed

Will do. It’s my buddies truck but I will tell about you. Going to need my rear shocks done too

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
i forth Napa Blue boot, or also called their HD series. Not 100% sure if it still applies but they have a lifetime warranty. i could get a year of racing out of them, or 1 trip out of other brands. after the year, i pulled them and got new ones for free. lol

Reactions: ucd baja

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds