1997-2003 F150 CST "Long Travel"

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Paloosh

Jun 24, 2011
SLC, UT
Hey DR,

I have a 2wd CST long travel kit that was for my 2002 F150 (RIP) that I am looking to sell. Comes with the CST Lower A Arms and limiting straps, custom tube uppers, the lift spindles with rotors/hubs 5x135mm, and never mounted FOA 2.5x10 coilover res shocks (basically brand new). I have the springs as well, but I don't remember exactly the weight. It was going to go on the 02 with a 5.4 so they might be a little heavy for a 4.6. Needs a misalignment spacer here and there. Pulls max 13-14" of travel.

Looking to get $1,100 obo for all of it together. Don't really want to part out.

I'll get some pictures up when I get home, I'm at work currently. Located in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Reactions: dmcgraw416

Raptor_suv

May 14, 2018
Hey DR,

I have a 2wd CST long travel kit that was for my 2002 F150 (RIP) that I am looking to sell. Comes with the CST Lower A Arms and limiting straps, custom tube uppers, the lift spindles with rotors/hubs 5x135mm, and never mounted FOA 2.5x10 coilover res shocks (basically brand new). I have the springs as well, but I don't remember exactly the weight. It was going to go on the 02 with a 5.4 so they might be a little heavy for a 4.6. Needs a misalignment spacer here and there. Pulls max 13-14" of travel.

Looking to get $1,100 obo for all of it together. Don't really want to part out.

I'll get some pictures up when I get home, I'm at work currently. Located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Is this still for sale?

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds