2010 raptor build. Project elraptoro

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

CGILES01

Feb 4, 2009
I finally put the motor in the frame on this and heard the engine run for the first time. Sure did sound sweet open long tube headers. Now on to some more work. Going to build my tierod ends tonight might start on a temporary harness bar for the prp harness I just bought. Also waiting on bump cans for up front, finally going to use the fox 2.0 hydraulic bumps I have had fir 6 years. Hopefully have it up a few going next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CGILES01

Feb 4, 2009
Just to update this thread… It took a bunch of chasing down harnesses but the coyote is all up and running and just took 9 days of abuse at the sand dunes

CGILES01

Feb 4, 2009
Well I finally received my 5 points and have a trip coming up so I built a quick harness bar for the truck it’s just temporary until I cage it this winter.

CGILES01

Feb 4, 2009
Do you want to die? Because that's how you die.

Stick to stock seatbelts if you aren't running a cage.
I will be fine for the short run I’m doing. Stock belts don’t keep you in your seats. Plus in michigan we don’t get to open them up like in the desert. My next run is a trail run we will see maybe 40 mph. Plus if you read it I’m caging it in about a month when it gets cold here

mikey09120

Michael Gonzalez
Dec 5, 2009
Camarillo, CA
www.facebook.com
I will be fine for the short run I’m doing. Stock belts don’t keep you in your seats. Plus in michigan we don’t get to open them up like in the desert. My next run is a trail run we will see maybe 40 mph. Plus if you read it I’m caging it in about a month when it gets cold here

Just don't roll (y)

(sarcasm)

CGILES01

Feb 4, 2009
Just don't roll (y)

(sarcasm)
Right because the cab will flatten out like a pancake in any type of roll over. I have roiled many things offroad Jeep’s buggy’s sxs walked away every time. I will have to go back and check where I asked for opinions on my temporary harness bar.

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
EDIT- OOps. Didn't know we were dealing with someone who is indestructible and lives through everything. Weird why you would even put harnesses in then but whatever. Carry on building with no advice since you know everything. I'm out.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikey09120

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
What part of Michigan are you in?

But yeah, would not recommend harnesses with stock seats/no cage. Live your life, though.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds