2011 Ecoboost F150

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
I mean, that's the ideal situation. A small notch and moving the lower mounts down a bit would get you out of that bump zone and give you a couple more inches of bump travel, but you'll lose a couple inches of droop, which isn't the end of the world
right now my springs are limiting droop, not the shocks. So i am not concerned about that at all.

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
right now my springs are limiting droop, not the shocks. So i am not concerned about that at all.
Oh then I would for sure just move the lower mounts by as much as you can get away with so the shocks don't limit droop, and then frame notch by as much as you feel comfortable with. You'll keep the booty shake that AJ loves, and you'll get to drag ass like a dog scratching it's butt with your kibbe ride height, all while gaining bump travel haha

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
I would choose a spring under leaf pack over a pan hard bar link system any day of the week. The geometry of those systems is never right. They lift the rear of the truck when you hit the gas and give you so much sway that you won’t wanna daily it anymore in my opinion.
Whatever you choose will be leagues better than the typical Kibbe bumpzone leaf set up though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Heer-O

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds