2011 Ecoboost F150

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
so i am hoping to have the truck dropped off in the next couple weeks to get a new center console made... so i am dropping some pics of things i like so the builder has some ideas.
my requirements are as follows...
make it bad ass, i want an arm rest, i want cup holders, want to see the possibility of an access panel in the side or a front that comes off so i dont have to take the entire thing out to pull radio out. I was going to mount an ipad on it... but i dont care anymore about that, my gps is fine.

Attachments

Reactions: cmcollins84

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
Just curious, why don't you go with an OEM full length console? It ticks off all the items on your list, and probably cheaper.

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
looked into them, and it will cost about the same.... yet it will have a giant hole where the stock shifter is... I will be mounting a race radio, and my switch panel for lights, might also be wiring in a batter switch at some point.... plus who doesnt like custom work.

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
fair enough. personally i thought it would match the interior better, I do hear you on the custom work aspect though lol. Get it done already so I can admire it!

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
fair enough. personally i thought it would match the interior better, I do hear you on the custom work aspect though lol. Get it done already so I can admire it!
i did look that route from stuff on ebay.. i want to get this one wrapped in a dark leather so it should match i think everything pretty good.

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds