2013 Baja 500

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

TMorf

Did the Baja
Nov 23, 2005
San Marcos, CA
First? Not sure why SCORE has its own section but whatevs. Gonna try and take the KTM down to prerun one weekend for poop and laughter. Race weekend it looks like Im gonna be codawging a 5 car for half the race, if that doesn't pan out which is unlikely Ill be there with a TT team.

TMorf

Did the Baja
Nov 23, 2005
San Marcos, CA
Looks like the SCORE subsection gets a ton of traffic... Anyways, pretty much solidified in racing the 5 car. Getting all the logistics worked out now that the map is out. Should be headed down this weekend to prerun the second half as that is gonna be my section and I haven't seen a lot of it. Probably gonna run the first half in a day, stay at Mikes and run the second half a couple of times riding shotgun in a white 4 door Raptor. Its stock so it might stand out... ha.

carpe diem

factory racing support
Apr 10, 2008
jamul
Leaving Monday before the race prerunning all week then pitting and helping out a bike and 700 most likely

stevyboy

Oct 12, 2010
Long Beach
www.youtube.com
On my way down there right now. Pitting for TT #10. Should be pitting out east somewhere. Not sure of the details but come by if you see any trucks at the pits that say Nunley racing. I'm always down to meet new people. We'll probably be pitting with the Losch team as well.

royrjs

Sep 12, 2011
Ensenada, Mexico
www.dobleele.com.mx
I'll be chasing #1649 in my 4 door silver Colorado with black wheels with the bro-est cali lean (not intended, sagged leaf packs), not sure yet if I'll be in the mountains or in the Pacifico side.

Honk and wave if you see me!

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds