2014 Baja 500

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

BMH

Hi,Bye.
Jun 25, 2007
San Diego

Map is up!

Where will you be spectating, chasing for or Racing in?

I wanted to go to Rm 20 or so (los arcos) then head to RM 100 . But idk If I coul beat the leaders? usually the course goes east then west.

jonerton15

GNAR member
Nov 19, 2003
Temecula, CA
I'll be cruising down after work Friday night with Bronelli in the f150. No racing for us this year in SCORE. We'll probably head to Coyote Cals down in Erendira and just party for the day. There's no way you'll catch the leaders if you watch at 20 and try to get to 100. Just heading back on highway 3 into Ensenada will be a nightmare that early in the race

idontmindithere

Singletrack Gardener
Mar 18, 2008
Wildomar
So since we will be on the bikes and limited on what we can carry we will be short in the beer dept.

Perhaps some folks would be so kind as to invite us to stop at their camp for said beers in exchange for pesos?

TMorf

Did the Baja
Nov 23, 2005
San Marcos, CA
Ill be on the southern end of the Pacific side dumping gas for the 4th place 10 car belonging to DR's own pdailey. Probably stick around long enough to see the Dakar truck then head north. First time in years I wont have to deal with triple digit temperatures heading inland to chase.

BMH

Hi,Bye.
Jun 25, 2007
San Diego
The Mapp changed a bit but I dont have a pic.

Do you guys have a pic of where in Erendira you'll be spectating? Ive never been down there. And what time would they be passing back through Ojos? (way back)

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds