2015 San Felipe 250

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

desert_steve

Oct 21, 2007
phelan, ca
Its less than a month away, I was wondering if anybody from the site was planning on going down there on friday the 23rd and would be interested in caravanning down from the mexicali crossing?

TMorf

Did the Baja
Nov 23, 2005
San Marcos, CA
Im not sure if I am going to leave on Thursday or crack of dawn Friday. Leaning towards Friday because of work so Ill keep you in the loop.

desert_steve

Oct 21, 2007
phelan, ca
Im not sure if I am going to leave on Thursday or crack of dawn Friday. Leaning towards Friday because of work so Ill keep you in the loop.
Work is the reason im planning on leaving friday morning (damn work). I might try to leave work a little early on thursday (i work nights) and drive out to a hotel in brawley or el centro? then get up nice and early on friday and cross the border. not sure how "nice" either of those 2 places are though lol. just trying to eliminate the 3hr drive from phelan.

jacob78

Night Crew
Jul 20, 2008
San Diego
Ill be leaving early friday from tecate taking the toll road. Staying at petes or el dorado and pitting for Las Lomitas in their 16 car.

BMH

Hi,Bye.
Jun 25, 2007
San Diego
Ill be leaving early friday from tecate taking the toll road. Staying at petes or el dorado and pitting for Las Lomitas in their 16 car.
so you'll cross from Tecate and take the Hwy 3 ?

I've neveer been to SF, If I get the days off I'lll look into heading down.

PCI Race Radios

<span style="color: red;font-weight: bold">Titaniu
Dec 11, 2008
Signal Hill, CA
www.pciraceradios.com
We will be heading down in the big rig on Wednesday to be open on Friday which means we get to play with the dirt scooters on Thursday. If anyone needs us to bring something special or wants to play in the dirt on Thursday let me know.

Alon

jacob78

Night Crew
Jul 20, 2008
San Diego
so you'll cross from Tecate and take the Hwy 3 ?

I've neveer been to SF, If I get the days off I'lll look into heading down.
I will take the 2 towards Mexicali. Takes about 3 hours from my house going that way. Welcome to tag along if you want

jacob78

Night Crew
Jul 20, 2008
San Diego
RECORD just ran RM25-35 and it was fucked. Ill probably head towards diablo from morelia junction and watch somewhere around there.
What are your plans Morf??

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds