2020 baja 500 cancel xoxo

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

charlie_brown

OG Member
Aug 10, 2004
OC/BAJA
no baja 500 this year. i have heard that there may not be any events including soccer in mexico. just scrap the year and start over 2021.

98RangerDAVE

F-150 with a gen 1 Raptor swap.
May 11, 2007
High Desert, CA
This is all so ridiculous, are we supposed to be shut down forever? There’s no 6 week, or 3 month plan, or any plan for that matter! that’s what bothers me the most.

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
This is all so ridiculous, are we supposed to be shut down forever? There’s no 6 week, or 3 month plan, or any plan for that matter! that’s what bothers me the most.
*whispers* because it's being over-hyped and to get citizens to do what the people in power want them to do *end whisper*

Just wait till Trump is reelected and it'll be over.

mikey09120

Michael Gonzalez
Dec 5, 2009
Santa Barbara, CA
www.facebook.com
The Initial "15 days" proposed by the Whitehouse was way too short and pretty much anyone with a brain in the medical field knew that.
Too little and too late.

It should have been a 3,4,5, or 6 month plan to contain this. Many lost interest after the "15 days" and more and more have been ignoring precautions recently.

New Zealand has done a great job with containment and isolation btw, though they are much smaller and surrounded by water.

smokeysevin

is Ron Burgundy?
Dec 28, 2012
Houston
The Initial "15 days" proposed by the Whitehouse was way too short and pretty much anyone with a brain in the medical field knew that.
Too little and too late.

It should have been a 3,4,5, or 6 month plan to contain this. Many lost interest after the "15 days" and more and more have been ignoring precautions recently.

New Zealand has done a great job with containment and isolation btw, though they are much smaller and surrounded by water.
South Korea did well too. The US response has been a joke. No contact tracing, no masks, no isolation.

Texas is breaking records every day because our Gov decided to disregard all the medical recommendations and went full send on reopening. I don't expect it to get as bad as NY was but we are in for a ride.

Sean

Do Dah

May 13, 2012
no baja 500 this year. i have heard that there may not be any events including soccer in mexico. just scrap the year and start over 2021.
PaT dAiLeY likes this
Too little and too late.

There have been zero deaths without a comorbidity from sars-cov-2 in San Diego county. Do you really think that this virus wasn't here months before the shut down? The places that have "done a great job" aren't lying about the death rate like NY and NJ. The technocrat "experts" want to control every aspect of your life. Eisenhower warned us about this.

Last edited:

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds