2020 Curt LeDuc Swap Meet (21st Annual)

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Klever

Aug 21, 2008
I'll be there! I am looking for (5) BFG 39" Baja TA KR new or almost new. $2800 is a little steep for 5 new tires ha ha

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
I’ll be there Saturday night as always Mikey. 2nd swapmeet in a row that I actually don’t need anything other than cold silver bullets to sip on while I look at peoples overpriced junk and talk shit. 🤘🏼
That's a good feeling right? Been a few years in a row where I go looking for nothing but buying crap just because. Always was stressed when I "needed" stuff. Had to look at every isle and look at everything they have so I did not miss it.

Reactions: DP_Ranger

DP_Ranger

Mar 13, 2010
dana point
That's a good feeling right? Been a few years in a row where I go looking for nothing but buying crap just because. Always was stressed when I "needed" stuff. Had to look at every isle and look at everything they have so I did not miss it.
Heck yea! Feels great not carrying a stack of cash that I have to spend lol. I’m sure I’ll find some little shit I want but that’s usual.

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
I'm going! Looking for 2.5x8 or 10" king coilovers, maybe a set of 2.5x12" smooth bodies, and A armed explorer front glass. Possibly some wheels for my silverado

Jr.fab

Feb 22, 2010
Hell Cajon
I'm going! Looking for 2.5x8 or 10" king coilovers, maybe a set of 2.5x12" smooth bodies, and A armed explorer front glass. Possibly some wheels for my silverado
Sure you don't want Fox's?

I'll be there looking for 2.5-8" sway away bypasses. And possibly a front kit for a explorer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds