4 Door Mini Me

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
Also if you go with the hrsmx heims and its a 3/4 bolt but want to go 5/8 or 9/16 just get a sleeve to install in hrim with correct inner hole size. Mcmaster and other website have this stuff

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
Picked up these methods, thanks to @PSDirtracer for bringing them over to me. Great meeting you!

All new in the box. Only one box was even opened, so I’m stoked. Gonna order one more for the spare and then I can get them mounted.
AADCE977-44DC-4196-9192-57F27562A53E.jpeg

not sure why it’s showing up sideways.

anyways, about to order all the heims, bushing assemblies, and uniballs. Ive been reading to use 1” uniballs for the beam pivots. What is that 1” in reference to? Bolt size through the uniball? Cup inner diameter?

Reactions: jonsangel

84projectford

Sep 8, 2010
Phoenix Az
Picked up these methods, thanks to @PSDirtracer for bringing them over to me. Great meeting you!

All new in the box. Only one box was even opened, so I’m stoked. Gonna order one more for the spare and then I can get them mounted. View attachment 226696

anyways, about to order all the heims, bushing assemblies, and uniballs. Ive been reading to use 1” uniballs for the beam pivots. What is that 1” in reference to? Bolt size through the uniball? Cup inner diameter?
should be like a heim, bolt hole through the center of the ball

Reactions: the bodj

mikey09120

Michael Gonzalez
Dec 5, 2009
Camarillo, CA
www.facebook.com

All new in the box. Only one box was even opened, so I’m stoked. Gonna order one more for the spare and then I can get them mounted.

Def bolt size.

But really, it's usually the bore of the spherical bearing.

Reactions: the bodj and SByota

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds