4 Door Mini Me

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
Lol, the Samurai will have a turning radius of 128".

Short wheelbase doesn't need a steering quickener.

Says a stock bronco will have 150".

So if they are taking this from the centerline of the vehicle, you would need to times the radius by 2 and add the width of the vehicle to get the diameter on the outside. So if yours is 22.5', that would be about 52' circle. Is see many 3 point U-turns in your future. Where as the Samurai! will do it in a 29' circle.
yes, from center of vehicle. That’s how a radius works lol. The spool won’t help anything. Nothing a little skinny pedal can’t fix.

none of what you said matters anyways. The samurai isn’t ever going to drive 🤷🏻‍♂️

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
On it's own weight for the first time. Got a truck coming back in for a couple weeks so I need the driveway room. Also, went to a hose shop and they're making me a power steering pressure line, so hopefully I can get that on by early next week and stop dumping PS fluid every time I turn the wheels.

PS: Thanks Cole for the fabricated stock steering I pulled out of your dumpster. Works great for this. A bit too short to actually run, though. (Did someone say cut, sleeve, and extend?!)

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds