4 Door Mini Me

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
Coilover mounts are officially done and fully burned in. I'm going to hold off on doing the bypass mounts right now. I want to get it driving sometime this season, and bypasses won't happen for a while.

I need to add the down tube on the driver's side to go just behind the shock mount down to the frame.

I also got the crossbrace done. Just a simple, single tube a few inches off the firewall. It's tacked in place and ready to be glued in. No pictures of that. I'll need to trim the hood a bit to clear it, though. I'm waiting to do that before I commit to welding it in completely

Made a sidestep for the longbed , also known as BigTruck (the easiest way to distinguish between the trucks for my fiancee lol. BigTruck and LittleTruck) so she can get in and out easier. I don't love it, I don't hate it. The placement is ugly, but that's the best location for getting in and out. It's held on with a few small stitch welds so it's easy enough to remove if I fully hate it. It's all 1/8" plate, so no rock bashing allowed.

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
Got the driver side down tube in and welded in place today after work. Also pulled the bumpstops out of the parts bin in preparation for mounting those. I should be able to stand the bumpstops pretty far off the frame so I'm not riding on them at ride height.

Looks pretty cool from this angle. Looks like they're one continuous bend

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
I like them snazzy lights you got there

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
Tractor supply for $20. They're both rechargable, and can 69 each other to form a single light bar cylinder with magnetic feet. Works ok. No tension adjustment where the feet pivot, so it's floppy, and the magnets aren't the strongest thing in the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Horunner and Heer-O

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds