4 projects, 1 driveway, no time

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

dose

Creepy Camper
Jan 4, 2018
Mammoth Lakes CA
Nut plates are the bees knees.

PEM nuts are ight. Use them a ton at Mob Armor but can see how they wouldn't be great for dirty/larger applications.
I first use these on the Tacoma with all the paneling in the bed. 1/4 inch size.
I wanted to use them on the skid plate because it’s a bitch to get to the backside with a wrench. Time will tell if I made a bad decision but I feel good about it

mikey09120

Michael Gonzalez
Dec 5, 2009
Camarillo, CA
www.facebook.com
I first use these on the Tacoma with all the paneling in the bed. 1/4 inch size.
I wanted to use them on the skid plate because it’s a bitch to get to the backside with a wrench. Time will tell if I made a bad decision but I feel good about it
You know what they say...

if it ain't broke, put it on jack stands, strip the interior, backhalf it, front half it, get some fiberglass and big tires, waste 3 years (thats 30 bodj days) and 40k (20k bodj dollars), wait 1 year for your fox shocks, etc, etc.

dose

Creepy Camper
Jan 4, 2018
Mammoth Lakes CA
You know what they say...

if it ain't broke, put it on jack stands, strip the interior, backhalf it, front half it
Story of my life, I have to cut everything up and make it better.
The plan was to always upgrade the bug but after the wife rolled it I used that as an excuse to go next level.
Just put in a big Kartek order for king kong spindles, brakes and a bunch of other crap. Buy once cry once

dose

Creepy Camper
Jan 4, 2018
Mammoth Lakes CA
I got some eBay chira designs lights mounted to the front. I wanted to use the Ambers as my front turn signal‘s. I was wondering if I could wire them up also to a switch to use them at night. So basically I would have two hot wires running to the light, one on the switch and one from the flasher do you think that would work?
CA7E2D4D-DC43-4C89-8B08-E54E17901C68.jpeg

Reactions: Turboyota

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds