4x4 B4000 Prerunner

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
Unless you’re building a pretty wazoo truck, a 32 gal tanks is pretty large. I know guys with 4L rangers and 22 gal cells. And yes. The added weight in the back is good. A bronco tank is a common swap.

Reactions: Caleb.Collective

bullnerd

Feb 1, 2008
No they don’t, I have to trim the shit out of them. Trying to trade them for 6” glass right now.

wheels are 15x8 -18
Ahhh..I saw your post about the glass, I thought you were talking rear glass. ma bad!

I'm not familiar with your setup, but it looks to me like more wheel offset would help. Does BTF recommend a wheel offset to get the scrub radius correct?

Apr 6, 2021
Atascadero
Ahhh..I saw your post about the glass, I thought you were talking rear glass. ma bad!

I'm not familiar with your setup, but it looks to me like more wheel offset would help. Does BTF recommend a wheel offset to get the scrub radius correct?
No, just no more backspacing than 4.5 inches. I could shoot brandon a text and see if he has an answer if you’re curious

Apr 6, 2021
Atascadero

No, just no more backspacing than 4.5 inches. I could shoot brandon a text and see if he has an answer if you’re curious

bullnerd

Feb 1, 2008
Yeah backspacing that’s what I meant.

Might be worth asking him ? Might make it handle better?

hard to tell from the pics.

Apr 6, 2021
Atascadero
No major updates to date. Had my brake caliper bolts back themselves out, then I found out my fenders weren’t trimmed enough (the hard way), and now I’m working on the engine cage.

Loving the feel of the truck on 35’s. Much less sidewall flex than the 31x10.5.

Still gathering parts for the expo 8.8. Got pads, rotors, and a 3/8s ruff stuff diff cover.

Finally taking the front diff the get regeared on the 17th. I’ve never pulled it before so hopefully it’s as easy as it looks.

Trying to get a little bit done during the week when I get home from work. It’s a bit tough after a 7-7 shift but I call myself a bitch and start working on something. Lol.

Apr 6, 2021
Atascadero
Alright so I put a stock ranger grille on my truck, but it doesn’t have a Ford badge. So I’m trying to think of something stupid to put on it since it’s not a Ford, and I’ve narrowed it down to the “strap-on” badge or the daddy’s girl sticker.

Reactions: SoupGFX

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds