The bump stops are going between the two shock mounts so that will tie the two together. The engine cage will get a x in the front and a crossmember between the shock mounts. There will also be more gusseting between the shock mounts and cage to spread the load. I'm going to try and get another down tube from the shock mounts to the frame but space is tight. Once I get the steering shaft in there I can figure that out. My last engine cage cracked without that tube so I really want to try and fit that.
I forgot I had some heavier springs lying around so I was able to see how much force I needed at ride height so I can order new springs
Action shots at full droop
It's tight in there but I managed to get some tubes to the shock mount. The drivers and passenger side will be the same but I started on the side that had the space constraint. Brake booster in the d-side and alternator on the p-side. Still have more tubes to put in to make them match. It's not ideal or pretty but it should work ok. I also plated more between the shock mounts. I'm not sure why I didn't make it go down all the way the first time
I had to redo the trans cross member cause it wasn't centered
If you're running a King style bump can, do yourself a favor and do not weld on the bottom 1/2" or so of the can. They have a machined surface there which fits the bump tightly and once welded getting the bump installed is a pain in the dick. Getting it out is even worse. If you must weld that bottom part, make sure to ream it out before even trying to get the bump in unless you really hate yourself.
I'm glad to see your build moving along. Must guys get discouraged after building a truck for a year, let alone five. Keep it up.