Awesome. Congrats.The driveshaft is finally finished. what a headache that was.
View attachment 233125
View attachment 233126
I got the cage painted
View attachment 233127
And she's officially off the jack stands!
View attachment 233128
I'm shooting to take her around the block next weekend and then the roof should be finished shortly after.
I did 1/4" with the 4' sticks. I think i'll need to go a little more negative. I'll try your method now i have the wheels on.I do the toe all ghetto using the tread on tires and a tape measure in my driveway. Make front about 3/16" narrower than rear of tires. I have also tried clamping levels to wheels and using them instead of tread. Same results.... which is... seems to work! hahah
You just reminded me with your paint marks. I need to mark my driveshaft so i know how it was assembled for balance...