62" Deavers, spring plates and shackles.

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Eric

Mega Member
Nov 29, 2003
Grand Junction, Colorado
I want these leafs, shackles, U bolts and spring plates gone. I will be in Las Vegas on November 15-17. The leafs have been on my truck for a little over a year now, but the truck has never been driven, so basicly they are brand new still. The shackles are Total Chaos 12" shackles and are in the same condition. The spring plates are Total Chaos spring plates and are also in the same condition. I believe the U bolts came from Deaver and are in same condition as everything listed above. All of this stuff was bought at the same time and has been installed, but never used for anything other than holding the truck up while its been in the shop. I want $550 for the 62" Deavers. $50 for the shackles (minus 1/2 of a bushing. Those are 2 bucks.) $45 for the spring plates and U-bolts. I am NOT going to ship the leaf springs if you cant get to Vegas on those days next month. If you want to pay for shipping (75 bucks per leaf pack by weight) then send the money, and Ill be happy to take them down to UPS and ship them off to you. Im not paying shipping for anything else either. Prices are firm. Ive only got one pic right now, but can take pictures of whatever part you want.

CZR

Oct 16, 2007
Hesperia, CA
My friend is interested in the shackles, spring plates and u-bolts. Would you be willing to ship these parts through UPS if HE pays for shipping, if so could you post a picture of these parts. Could I have your zip code so he can calculate the shipping cost. THANKS

Eric

Mega Member
Nov 29, 2003
Grand Junction, Colorado
My friend is interested in the shackles, spring plates and u-bolts. Would you be willing to ship these parts through UPS if HE pays for shipping, if so could you post a picture of these parts. Could I have your zip code so he can calculate the shipping cost. THANKS
If he wants to pay shipping then I have no issue taking the parts to the UPS store. You're gettin a deal as it is with these and Ive lost enough money on them, thats why Im not payin for shipping. My zip code is 81401. Montrose, Co.

Heres some pics.

Spring plates and U-bolts.

Shackles.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds