73-87 Chevys

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

counterpart

Jan 27, 2010
Saugus, CA
Mark Newhan's 86 C10

More Pics: Mark Newhan Prerunner - May 2002

Scott McCrackens 77 C10 Class 8

More Pics/Write up: 1977 Chevy C10 Prerunner - Off-Road Magazine

James Habel's 74 Crew Cab Prerunner

More Pics/Write up: 1974 Chevy Crew Cab Prerunner - Off-Road Magazine

Jeff Larson's 73 Short Bed

Write up: 1973 Chevy Pickup Truck - Custom Classic Chevy 4x4 Truck - Off Road Magazine

Thats all for now, will post more as I find more :)

Are there any LT kits out for these trucks? Giant has an I-Beam kit that looks nice but looking for A arms if possible
I know BTF was working on something a while back, did that ever happen Brandon? Pics of the work/truck?

fat

<span style="color: orange">Racer</span>
Dec 6, 2004
Newhan's is my favorite of this body style!

counterpart

Jan 27, 2010
Saugus, CA
AJ-Your buddies truck is clean! Looks really nice, if it were just a few inches lower I would do dirty things to it! :p In the second pic, is it just closer or are they bigger than F1s? Looks closer.

Honda-That red truck looks like a fun truck and would be great before going all out linking it an stuff.

Thanks guys, keep adding more please! :)

PS: There is a silver one I found on another forum that I want! SOO bad! But the pic is huge so when I get home I will try to shrink it down and make it a little better!

A.J.

OG
Jan 29, 2002
Yuma, Az
yeah the kid amazed us pretty good on how well it turned out...
its sittin on 37's ... ride height looks good in person...

and yeah the Green F1 (BINK F1 from the FiberWerx website) is further behind the chevy

only1mikey

OG Member
Apr 24, 2006
Simi Valley, CA
BTF finished that truck, but at the time he said he would never build that kit again. It really must have been a huge pain in the ass cause he said I would have probably been easier to beam it and he is so against beaming A armed trucks lol.

Hit him up though if your interested in a kit. I saw it first hand right before it left to the owner. I was a bad ass kit, but get ready to drop some coin.

Mike

A.J.

OG
Jan 29, 2002
Yuma, Az
BTF finished that truck, but at the time he said he would never build that kit again. It really must have been a huge pain in the ass cause he said I would have probably been easier to beam it and he is so against beaming A armed trucks lol.

Hit him up though if your interested in a kit. I saw it first hand right before it left to the owner. I was a bad ass kit, but get ready to drop some coin.

Mike
BTF finished which truck?

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds