73 ford f250

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

LKING567

Nov 23, 2020
Montana
Hey guys not sure where to post this new here! Having a hard time figuring this site out! I have a 73 f250 I’m looking to do a half ass prerunner build what would u guys reccomend doing! I have built a Ranger before but this old pickup has me puzzeld

Reactions: Drayke

Drayke

Always Baja Bound
Jan 29, 2007
Torrance
yeah this Portfolio section is a bit weird. "fab shop" or general would be better for questions like this.

But i'll give you some answers anwyay. There's not much in the way of "kits" for old fords beyond basic lifts and things like that. Not sure what your goal is but if you want just a little more off road speed without fully custom components you could use some of the Autofab kits.

They use the factory beams but bend them a little bit for better geometry. Then throw some good shocks at it and you've got easy mid travel for the front. rear springs will be trickier and you'll have to sacrifice the "work truck" payload capacity but I'd call Deaver and see what they can set you up with for aftermarket springs. Then same thing, good shocks and you'll be pretty much ready to go.

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
I have some bent beams on my 1968 F250 that i will be selling with extended radius arms as well should be the same as that truck. My truck was setup for coilovers so no idea on what springs you would have to do or you could do coilovers yourself

Reactions: themoneypit

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds