85 ford ranger short bed

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

85ranger

Oct 24, 2021
North GA
I’m working on starting my first project nothing super serious just something I can still drive but have fun on some trails I’m trying to put together a build sheet of all the major parts I need I can’t do a lot of fabrication my self and want to know of any good arms for the front end of the truck I’ve looked at putting some deaver rear leafs but I am having some trouble with the front if anyone knows any good companies that make it or shops in the north GA area

This is where I’m starting planing on dropping a 302 in it for more power currently has four-cylinder
IMG_3619.jpg

Any help or advice is welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mikey09120

Michael Gonzalez
Dec 5, 2009
Camarillo, CA
www.facebook.com
I’m working on starting my first project nothing super serious just something I can still drive but have fun on some trails I’m trying to put together a build sheet of all the major parts I need I can’t do a lot of fabrication my self and want to know of any good arms for the front end of the truck I’ve looked at putting some deaver rear leafs but I am having some trouble with the front if anyone knows any good companies that make it or shops in the north GA area

This is where I’m starting planing on dropping a 302 in it for more power currently has four-cylinder View attachment 230840
Any help or advice is welcom

85? Doesn't have arms. It has beams.

2wd or 4wd? Pics?

Also, introduce yourself for maximum credibility

Otherwise it's "TITS or GTFO"

85ranger

Oct 24, 2021
North GA
Yeah I meant beams on that post it’s a 2wd nothing done to it just have the engine pulled
What part of it are you asking pictures for I’m guessing the suspension I can’t taking any right now I just have these I took the other day

S00TLYFE

Professional Retard
Oct 5, 2014
Anaheim
youre gonna have a hard time finding parts in your area, i would consult with shops out here to see shipping options and pricing. I would contact solo motorsports, threat motorsports, or giant motorsports

85ranger

Oct 24, 2021
North GA
youre gonna have a hard time finding parts in your area, i would consult with shops out here to see shipping options and pricing. I would contact solo motorsports, threat motorsports, or giant motorsports
Okay I’ll check out them maybe have some luck there thanks

85ranger

Oct 24, 2021
North GA
You have a couple of options depending on budget.

I'd at least do a radius arm and coilovers. Extended beams would be the next step after that.
Okay I’ll look into finding some

With getting longer radius arms I would need to get longer beams along with it correct?

And is there a certain coil over I should be looking at or just any brand that works for my application

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds