87 Ranger Rebuild

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

President

ShakeWeight user
Jul 29, 2014
Fort Collins CO
If you melt those wires, take a look at the Accel brand ceramic ones. My block hugging LS headers are just too chinese for anything to not be touching them directly. Not worried about it anymore whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

805TundraVc

May 29, 2007
Ventura, CA
If you melt those wires, take a look at the Accel brand ceramic ones. My block hugging LS headers are just too chinese for anything to not be touching them directly. Not worried about it anymore whatsoever.

Those are nice! Hopefully with the wire protector sleeves I got that’ll keep them from burning up. If they do though I’ll be looking into those, thanks for the heads up!

Wires and sleeves will be here tomorrow from Summit

805TundraVc

May 29, 2007
Ventura, CA
Got some good updates and being I’m stuck at the airport waiting for my delayed flight this would be a good time to update. Got the truck back home, running and driving.....sort of. I ordered all of the fitting and hose to complete the power steering lines. Also, ordered the coolant temp sender and oil pressure sender so I can get the gauges finished up. Gauges are all powered up and I have the volts, trans temp, and the fuel gauges ready to go.

IMG_2756.jpg
IMG_2751.jpg
IMG_2755.jpg
IMG_2786.jpg

I will try to figure out how to load videos, I have a few of it running....

Reactions: GahnRacing

805TundraVc

May 29, 2007
Ventura, CA
Got all of the fittings and hose for the power steering. Hopefully I’ll be able to knock it out this weekend and actually take the truck for a test drive.
IMG_2811.jpg

I also got the the oil pressure and coolant temp senders, I’ll be hooking those up too.

Reactions: TotalPozerRaceing

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds