89 Hound Hauler 2.0 thread

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
Are those your current prices? I don’t think I’ve ever paid under $3.50 a foot for 1.75.
Those were from March 26. I got a quote last week for same stuff and it was almost $1.00 more a foot per size. Crazy shit going on with this Biden admin and people selling their inventory because covid and then not being able to restock since the sales didn't drop like they all assumed.

Reactions: Rowdy Fitz

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
I’m lookin at Ebay and Ruffstuff is the cheapest at $15.00 per foot for 2”x.25”
What I do for metal prices is call around to 5 or 6 metal suppliers. Even if they are far away and then call the local supplier and say I want to by XYZ and so and so has it for $10 a foot can you match it or how close can you get to it. 95% of the time they match it or get really close

Rowdy Fitz

Apr 16, 2021
Nevada
I appreciate the help guys.
I’m hoping to get to Reno/Sparks to get some 2” dom the 14th or 15th. I’ll start pulling the front end apart for the rebuild then. I’m gonna measure the D-28 arms and see if they’re the same size. If they are, I’ll cut them down and prep them for the install. Should wait until I install the coil overs, to weld them up? I’m thinkin I could set the caster to what ever I need it, then. Or I could just set it now, with the coils.

Rowdy Fitz

Apr 16, 2021
Nevada
My enduro joints came in. They look pretty good! Very well built. I’m gonna check around town for some tube tomorrow. Hopefully I can find it in stock.

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds