89 Hound Hauler 2.0 thread

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

ucd baja

#1 Pig Killer
Dec 16, 2008
Guinda, CA
I think they are old Auto Fab that have been converted to heims. I’m sure somebody on here can chime in w/their .02 cents.

They came on my Xploder when I bought it. It had coilovers,air bumps and 4.5” over per side beams. Pulled 18” travel w/ that set up. I got a deal on some threat RA’s that mounted at the tranny crossmember so I swapped them out figuring I’d put them on something but they have sat for 6-7 years now.

Reactions: Rowdy Fitz

Rowdy Fitz

Apr 16, 2021
Nevada
Going off pictures on their site, they look like 2wd RA’s but if they fit a 4wd beam I will build brackets and run them. They’d still be better than the tiny, stock arms.

ucd baja

#1 Pig Killer
Dec 16, 2008
Guinda, CA
Yes they were on a 2wd, but I have 4wd drive Dana 44 extended radius arms on my 2wd f-250 and f-150 RA o my Xploder now so it might swap right over....or might not. Measure your beam and let me know I’m curious.

Reactions: Rowdy Fitz

Rowdy Fitz

Apr 16, 2021
Nevada
Yes they were on a 2wd, but I have 4wd drive Dana 44 extended radius arms on my 2wd f-250 and f-150 RA o my Xploder now so it might swap right over....or might not. Measure your beam and let me know I’m curious.
I measured the passenger side and it is 5 3/4”. I didn’t think about measuring the driver’s side beam until I had left. I assume they’re the same.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds