Well, I figured out the HID issue. My 2 outer Hellas (old Xenons) had broken ground wiring, swap meet specials. The other 2 were something in which, if I hadn't seen with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe. I changed up a lot of the wiring from, ballast to bulb, to make the ballasts removable from the light with a weather proof plug. Apparently, the HIDs have a special kind of wire (looks to be double shielded) that keeps it from arching through the insulator. I changed all of it out, within the light itself, for standard 12 and 16 gauge wire. I could see multiple archs through the 12 gauge wire to the housing. I will be ordering new ballast kits, seems how I've cut these ones to bits. I did however, use some heat shrink to double insulate the current setup for the time being
Finally got myself a decent alternator. My old stock 65amp just wasn't cutting it with all the lights/accessories on. It was charging at 11.8V with everything going. Upgraded to a 200amp from San Juanquin Electric. It's charging at 14.1V with everything running.