89 yota complete rebirth 1421!

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

GLAMISPERSON2121

21! (+)(+)
Dec 12, 2007
havascew
been working on and off for the last five years collecting parts and bits and pieces so here is what all ive got and what im doing

jd fab 2wd race kit for the 4wd frame
custom built small block chevy
th400 trans
tcs converter
jet trim racing seats
custom radiator
giant wiy trailing arms
fully built GMR 9 with full floater hubs set up for three link
perry fab n fiber glass
american wheels
toyo 35 12.5 17
and every other little part and piece to go racing!!!

my dad bought the truck 15 years ago for $500 bucks rebuilt the motor and drove the wheels off it till i got it in high school and that was the start to a happy ending of the truck lol.

went through a bro stage lol i know i know drove it like this for a few years BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF IT!!! poor poor truck

slapped some black wheels on her

finally stepped it up and bought me a total chaos 4x4 uniball kit and looooved it drove the wheels off it!!
wanted to do deavers and stuff but a friend talked me into linking the truck and from there it just turned into a full blown project.

decided that i wanted a full blown 14 truck that reliable, safe and fun which means trying to do everything right the first time no matter the cost lol, sooo i just started saving and selling everything i had to buy parts, front suspesion, rear end ect ect. and few bad deals, good deals, tons of money, blood sweat and tears ive got $30000 in parts and matierial and its time to build!!!

here you go ill shut up its going to be a long build still but at least its well on its way!!

after pulling it back into the garage i finally loaded her up to take her to cali to have the cage built

left my buddy with a few bills to get started

some of these pics r going to suck butt cause the guy building the cage has a getto ass cell phone but here is the front finally all welded up with a hoop on its own weight

i had to make a trip to hunington to help him with the truck and so we got the rearend started in one weekend

cutting the frame off!!

thats all for now im trying to sell my s-10 i built to finish the truck so if you know anyone pm me!!

01 s-10 on 22 rear bagged only all suicide doors stuff $5000 or make me an offer!!

let me know what you think!!!

Motiracer38

Super Senior Member
Feb 14, 2006
Santa Clarita
That's a "jd fab 2wd race kit for the 4wd frame". From the second line. Awesome seeing this truck get put back together, I ran into you in Glamis a couple times and you were always mobbing.

GLAMISPERSON2121

21! (+)(+)
Dec 12, 2007
havascew
Hahaha thanks guys! And yeah that truck is my baby i loved driving it to glamis beating the fuck out of it all weekend and driving it home! Im really really excited to get that thing just togeter enough to drive! Its been such a long time!!

GLAMISPERSON2121

21! (+)(+)
Dec 12, 2007
havascew
so cool seeing ALL of the yota builds going on in the thread right now im surprised at how many of these trucks are out there i love it!!! my buddy has the exact truck as mine and we are going to start building it into my chase truck keeping the 4wd, chaos gen 2 kit, deavers, roof rack, tool box ect ect should be awesome!

GLAMISPERSON2121

21! (+)(+)
Dec 12, 2007
havascew
Jesse!!! Hahaha whats up magn dude i havent talk to you since that one night you called me and you were in havasu we were supposed to meet up but im pretty sure we got all waisted insted hahaha. How you been man? Haha yeah i forgot about running one seat in this thing lol, well shes has come a long ways since then man, now shes goin to be my huck fest champ!!!! Yall better watch out lol. You need to find some mexican to buy my s-10 out there lol ill give you a comision!

CabTacoma

Full Speed Fab
May 20, 2004
Glendale Az
www.fullspeedfab.com
Haaaa yup i remember that, i dont have my yota anymore which is a super bummer but i may have my f150 on some fresh beams sometime soon. Ill put the word out on the s 10 for some comission! lol Youll have to come show that thing off down here when shes done. I talked to princess not too long ago and he said ur trucks getin built in california??

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds