91+ Ford Explorer Pics/Info

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
Your pics don’t work.... he was suggesting you use that picture hosting sight so we can see pics!!
I still sees um!!

I have photobucket fix plug in for chrome though.

You gonna be at Tuff Trucks again this year Dan?? Looks like it might be 4x days. And 2x on a weekend!!

mounty71

Mega Member
Oct 18, 2007
San Francisco
That's awesome! Bronco 2 gas tank or fuel cell? I'm planning to try a 3 link with panhard instead. How wide is that 9"? My full width Bronco 8.8 doesn't leave enough room for coilovers between the tires and frame, and they're also only 33x10.50s and I'd like to step up to 35s. Have you tried flexing it out yet?

joej

Dec 3, 2014
That's awesome! Bronco 2 gas tank or fuel cell? I'm planning to try a 3 link with panhard instead. How wide is that 9"? My full width Bronco 8.8 doesn't leave enough room for coilovers between the tires and frame, and they're also only 33x10.50s and I'd like to step up to 35s. Have you tried flexing it out yet?
It’s a fuel cell. The 9” is out of an econoline so it puts me at about 81. I just picked up some McNeil bedsides too, it’s gonna need some trimming to clear the tires at bump but not too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mounty71

Mega Member
Oct 18, 2007
San Francisco
Right on, an Econoline 9 is what I'm going with too. Post more pics when you can, I can't wait to get started on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds