94 Explorer

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

480EXPO

Dec 28, 2012
badass man. who did the beams/truss/extension ect.? if its extended, how much? plans for the rear?
Beams are stock 44 width. Plating files were bought online, I did most of the welding. Conversion brackets are CopyCat/Cutting edge.

Not sure on the rear end. Would love to link it but im itching to get back in the desert!

P.R.exploder69

Mega Member
May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
Beams are stock 44 width. Plating files were bought online, I did most of the welding. Conversion brackets are CopyCat/Cutting edge.

Not sure on the rear end. Would love to link it but im itching to get back in the desert!
nice! hell yeah man!
yeah i was going to guess thats whose brackets they were.

linking anything without a shit load of money or fab experience means youll be out of the desert for a fair amount of time (i know theres plenty of ppl on here thatll argue with me on that).
id suggest finding a decent pair of G50(g50e's i think are for the expo?) and keep the shocks under the floor for now just to get it up and going. and go have fun!!!!

480EXPO

Dec 28, 2012
My last few trucks, ive done bastard 64" springs and they worked well. Would really like to get the shocks next to the tires, through the wheel wells

480EXPO

Dec 28, 2012
Those of you guys daily driving TTB, how much caster do you have? I've searched and searched and find alot of conflicting info. Some guys say 7-9* some 11-12* and then some race trucks running a shit ton!

My radius arms are built square with the castor in the mount, really don't want to have to cut those off the beams later.

Jester9

The Jester's Workshop
Apr 1, 2014
Central Texas
Those of you guys daily driving TTB, how much caster do you have? I've searched and searched and find alot of conflicting info. Some guys say 7-9* some 11-12* and then some race trucks running a shit ton!

My radius arms are built square with the castor in the mount, really don't want to have to cut those off the beams later.
I know its not exactly the same, but I built my king pin equal length beams with 7* of caster based on the recommendations of reputable members here. On my bronco I want to say the ttb already has approx 2* on caster plus maybe another 2* from the camber/caster bushing...so 4* lol

Also this is stock suspension...for now

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reactions: 480EXPO

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds