95 F150 Prerunner

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Tdiesel18

Nov 26, 2017
Testing the waters on this one, see if i can find someone that wants to trade for a boat or buy out right. Bought the truck little under two years ago. Truck was fully built desert ready when I bought it. Had a few good weekends with it with no issues, but I can't leave stuff alone an went an installed race radios, adjustable steering column/ quick disconnect, light rack, bypasses, and rear sway bar. Took it even further after that an dropped little over 30K in parts to upgrade beams, links, rear end housing, bypasses, bumps, wheels, an tires. This is where it currently sits torn down ready for install of suspension components but been to busy with work an fab guy is slammed to. So as noted above just testing the waters seeing whats out there for boat offers. If bought outright asking 50K obo.

Truck:
95' F150 with 5.0/E40d. Motor has 65K miles and trans has 500 post rebuild. Fully caged bumper to bumper with 2" tubing and wheel base was shortened to 125" to mimic a spec TT. Has master craft seats/ belts, rugged race radio/intercom, king coils all four corners, bypasses all four corners 32 gallon jazz cell, trans coolers, etc.

New parts list:
1.75" king pin beams w/ radius arms, swing set steering, all double sheered an all brackets/hardware .
Proam rear housing, 40 spline axles, 9" 3rd member full spool 5.14 gear ratio
Proam front/rear hubs 6x6.5 lug patter
wilwood 6 piston breaks with rotors
King 4.0x18 6 tube bypass
King 4.0x2.5" bump stop
(6) vision beadlocks with 37x12.5 BFG baja KR2s

Boats of interest eliminator dayton, ultra shadow deck, talon, Dcb, KMG, MTR, HTR, Liberator, Tahiti, shockwave deck, dominator, advantage, mastercraft, axis, or MB. Obviously anything would be considered an for the right deal I’d consider cash on top of a trade opportunity on my end if it was the right boat.

Attachments

Last edited:

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds