97 TTB Ford ranger

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Caidan

Aug 12, 2021
Vista, CA
Thanks! Yeah I could defiantly use some advice and second opinions on things every once and a while from someone with experience. This is my first truck build that I have worked on and all prior experience is just go karts, buggies and CAD design so a lot of this is new for me. I'm not to far located In Vista.

Caidan

Aug 12, 2021
Vista, CA
What bump stop brand would you guys recommend? I am iso some 2.0x4”-3” bumps for the front of my truck. I have looked into locked and I like their threaded bumps but am not sure if they would hold up, kings lots nice but are priced ridiculously high and will not be buying king new. I know I will most likely end up running fox bypasses so maybe just stick with fox? I want to here others 2 cents before I go out and purchase anything. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GahnRacing

Bonsai Trimmer
Oct 5, 2012
California
What bump stop brand would you guys recommend? I am iso some 2.0x4”-3” bumps for the front of my truck. I have looked into locked and I like their threaded bumps but am not sure if they would hold up, kings lots nice but are priced ridiculously high and will not be buying king new. I know I will most likely end up running fox bypasses so maybe just stick with fox? I want to here others 2 cents before I go out and purchase anything. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I run Bilstein 2.0’s and have had no issues except for a bad schrader valve. I’d say any brand is pretty much fine.. except for FOA anything.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds