98 F-150 ext cab

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

christianewing

Let 'R' Rip!
Aug 18, 2008
San Diego, Ca
YESSSS I love it. Overlays on the frame look good and fab on the engine cage is on point! 100% would recommend bumping off the upper\top of spindle if you can make it happen, may need to make one of those master relocation setups that moves the master 90* to the booster. They make them for rangers and OBS f150's im sure it wouldnt be that difficult to modify one for this application if need be. Trucks coming out great! Cant wait to see the day you rip that cage out of that thing HAHA! There was probably 69 cases where i almost went and grabbed a sawzall and went after it but never did

Forget Regrets

SiCCMADE
Dec 18, 2010
Santa Ana
YESSSS I love it. Overlays on the frame look good and fab on the engine cage is on point! 100% would recommend bumping off the upper\top of spindle if you can make it happen, may need to make one of those master relocation setups that moves the master 90* to the booster. They make them for rangers and OBS f150's im sure it wouldnt be that difficult to modify one for this application if need be. Trucks coming out great! Cant wait to see the day you rip that cage out of that thing HAHA! There was probably 69 cases where i almost went and grabbed a sawzall and went after it but never did
I’m really hoping he can make it work with out moving too much stuff. He said if I have to he’d make me a bump pad until I’m able to clear both sides. I’ve already cracked a weld where the A pillar meets the frame lol but we do have a plan for it. Hoping to save the bench in the back but will have to see if there’s enough room to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forget Regrets

SiCCMADE
Dec 18, 2010
Santa Ana
He sent me these last night, MIGHT have to move the battery to the back but seeing if we can make it work. Had him remove the windshield wiper tank and if it’s possible, put the battery there and put it perpendicular to the fender. Maybe trim the bottom part of the hood to clear the terminals to avoid moving the battery. I think eventually I’d like to move the battery to the back of the truck but for now prefer not to.

oorracing

<span style="color: orange;">DR Mod</span>
Jan 15, 2006
Long Beach Ca
Bumps off the lower arms is terrible to try and tune around and it loads the lower arm pivots horribly when you do reach full bump. Run foam shaft bumps and run within your limits until you can afford bypasses or to have the bumps mounted off the spindle tops.

Forget Regrets

SiCCMADE
Dec 18, 2010
Santa Ana
Bumps off the lower arms is terrible to try and tune around and it loads the lower arm pivots horribly when you do reach full bump. Run foam shaft bumps and run within your limits until you can afford bypasses or to have the bumps mounted off the spindle tops.

That’s what we are going for. If you re read post #15 I said he might have to move the battery to the back but trying to make it fit after fab work to mount the bump off the upper.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds