99-07 Chevy Silverado Pics

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

ljubera0250

Mega Member
Jun 2, 2008
Hemet, CA
Can’t believe it hasn’t sold.
fuck my ass and my tits and my mouth...
View attachment 212487You don’t really want that crew cab ..do you?
I haven't posted my truck up for sale yet. I did a feeler post awhile back but we are still in the process of getting her all cleaned up, new LT Kit, and full prep. Just been too busy with other projects to really work on her. The crew cab is my next build. So no, she is not for sale. Lol

Reactions: mconcha

ljubera0250

Mega Member
Jun 2, 2008
Hemet, CA
Probably better off in you and Ryan’s hands than mine anyway lol
I love that truck. I get a little worked up because I haven't been able to work on her yet. After the GMC goes, plan is to slowly do cosmetic work. Still throwing around the idea of building some nice crybeams and simple link to get her driveable before I can afford to cut her up. If you go to my build thread you can read all about the plans we have for her. It's on my ig not sure if you have one or not. We finally caved and made our if accounts last year. 🙆

BMH

Hi,Bye.
Jun 25, 2007
San Diego
First, my Avalanche with my friends eco boost. I upgraded to the HD Hood and grille (color matched grille, yuck chrome)

Few days before race, took on Start to RM30 (arguably the toughest based on bottlenecks and accidents)
Me and codriver didnt see this rut

Tranny didnt like hills (has stock cooler, will upgrade ASAP)

Felt better when I saw a high end prerunner having same issues lol

Red did great, im proud.Went up silty and rocky hills
RM16, this hill got siltier by race day

Reactions: DEZRT GM

BMH

Hi,Bye.
Jun 25, 2007
San Diego
We did! Thankfully it helped me address cooling issues. Now I have a 15" oil cooler for trans. Mishimoto OE replacement Radiator, and looking for a fan shroud.

I was running a fat radiator w no trans cooling (excep the small stock auxilary) and No shroud. Next trip seems like Baja 400 Pre Run. Ill update as I go

Reactions: DEZRT GM

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds