A 68 Baja

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

MQUnlimited

<span style="color: yellow;">Premium Classifieds</
May 25, 2008
Apple Valley
www.youtube.com
3 1/2-4". Did you ever make down to wright gearbox? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not yet, sorry. Not sure if I'll be able to anytime soon. If your friend backs out no worries. I'm going to have 5x7 box arms, microstub brake kit, 930cvs with 300M axles for sale as well (the set-up that was on my car), that i can sell as kit once I get the trans looked at.

crf250r6

Mar 24, 2007
mira loma
Not yet, sorry. Not sure if I'll be able to anytime soon. If your friend backs out no worries. I'm going to have 5x7 box arms, microstub brake kit, 930cvs with 300M axles for sale as well (the set-up that was on my car), that i can sell as kit once I get the trans looked at.
He still wants it, he's not a big hurry, I'll tell him about the arms too, he was thinking of upgrading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crf250r6

Mar 24, 2007
mira loma
Seats mounted, painted every thing, and got a tail light at the swap meet

Seats are on sliders

00sierra

Aug 24, 2014
Found it , what an awesome build . I've been kicking around the eco boost idea I can grab one for around 500 local but was scared about the 091 . So instead of blowing u up with the nine billion questions all just ask one how's that 091 hold up to that motor

crf250r6

Mar 24, 2007
mira loma
Found it , what an awesome build . I've been kicking around the eco boost idea I can grab one for around 500 local but was scared about the 091 . So instead of blowing u up with the nine billion questions all just ask one how's that 091 hold up to that motor

So far so good, I had it regeared when I started this rebuild. Trans builder said it was in good shape. I do baby it though knowing it can break. I push in the clutch when landing off jumps and try to stay out of the throttle when in real ruff stuff. It also has all weddle gears.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds