A-arm baja project

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

MQUnlimited

<span style="color: yellow;">Premium Classifieds</
May 25, 2008
Apple Valley
www.youtube.com
Been awhile since I've given updates. I've been just enjoying the car and playing around with the suspension. Unfortunately I broke it last week while shock tuning, rear hub bearing started getting really sloppy and fuel cell cracked forcing me to have another made. I took advantage of the downtime and went through the car checking hardware, tubes for cracks, etc. Also, I've begun fabbing up a roof rack so I can mount my Baja Design 44" bar on it but on the fence whether I like it or not. I should've radius it to flow with the roof lines.

I'm hoping to have the fuel cell back by next week to take it out again.

Last edited:

MQUnlimited

<span style="color: yellow;">Premium Classifieds</
May 25, 2008
Apple Valley
www.youtube.com
So I've been throwing around the idea of building another car but this time leaning towards either a new body beetle, similar to PPS's black bug or a old-school convertible. I learned a lot building mine and want to change numerous details...one being loosing the pan and making it a 3 seater. Absolutely no way can I do that to mine without pretty much cutting it up completely and starting over.

So I bought a chassis table and ordered Bendtech Pro software, can't wait to play with it. By no means am I a pro-fabricator but considering I built most of this car on my garage floor with sketches and garage fabbed fixtures, I hoping I can produce a better car. Figure I'll rock my car the way it is while I build the new one.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds