Anyone know of any off-road trails near Fallbrook?

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

ucd baja

#1 Pig Killer
Dec 16, 2008
Guinda, CA
It was. I want to say we covered about 20-30 miles or so

This is where we started

Dropped pin
Near 47510-47500 Doe Canyon Rd, Hemet, CA 92544

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
That's my old driveway if you take that up and stay left dead ends on our families old ranch. Rouse Ridge truck trail is the name of that road, takes you up to Thomas Mtn and little Thomas Mtn. Dumps you out behind lake Hemet or keep going it'll dump you out east lake hemet in the middle of Garner Valley. (That Valley is where they filmed the opening scene for Bonanza the TV show). Rouse Ridge is fun and you can launch some of the water bars pretty good, faster and smoother than Bee Cyn. My family put all the cattle guards in on that road since we ran cattle from our ranch to our other ranch in Anza.

ucd baja

#1 Pig Killer
Dec 16, 2008
Guinda, CA
Bee Cyn and Rouse ridge aren't too close Fallbrook but it would be a good day trip go up Bee Cyn have lunch in Idywild come down Rouse Ridge that way you can launch the water bars 2/3rds the way down the rd. plus its smoother and you wont be riding your brakes like you would have to do coming down Bee Cyn. Gas at the bottom of the hill there in Valle Vista/Hemet. I spent so much time fucking off back there in my baja bug back in High School, good times!!!

Klever

Aug 21, 2008
Hell yeah! Let me know if anyone wants to go do that!

I am 2wd, loud prerunner. I don't want to get shot at lol. But definitely want to find some cool spots without having to trailer it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds