B-Fab Ranger Build

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register
Jun 21, 2007
Bakersfield Ca
bakerfabrication.net
Anywho, I got all the rear frame stripped and cut off. Gonna remove the Rear cab crossmember and the carrier bearing crossmember out and start hanging my link mounts.

Plans to move them forward on the frame about 1.5-2” to shorten the wheel base down a smidge since Geoff at GIANT says that is what he does and it won’t change anything other than length of the truck.

64A92F8B-1A94-4D53-86FA-FEAB5DB940CC.jpeg

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
That guys so crazy lol. Hell tell you link geometry doesn’t matter but he’ll also tell you that shortening a truck 1” does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude he's a nut. I called him asking how he sets up pinion angle on his ranger 64 kit and he went off about how nobody knows how to set up pinion angles except Ford, and it doesn't matter if it's single or double cardan, point the yoke at the trans and drop it 3 degrees, except it's not three degrees it's 1.5* but he doesn't know how to explain that... then he went on to tell me not to listen to anything I read on the internet (I didn't even bring up the internet haha)

Reactions: CVP PRERUNNERS

mikey09120

Michael Gonzalez
Dec 5, 2009
Camarillo, CA
www.facebook.com
Dude he's a nut. I called him asking how he sets up pinion angle on his ranger 64 kit and he went off about how nobody knows how to set up pinion angles except Ford, and it doesn't matter if it's single or double cardan, point the yoke at the trans and drop it 3 degrees, except it's not three degrees it's 1.5* but he doesn't know how to explain that... then he went on to tell me not to listen to anything I read on the internet (I didn't even bring up the internet haha)
old_man_yells_at_cloud.jpeg

YZRacer408

Nov 30, 2011
OC california
I agree with this statement 100% that being said his bronco with the mexican blanket stripe down the side is confusing it works so good. hahaha

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds