Baja 1000

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

RuggedRadios

<span style="color: red;font-weight: bold">Titaniu
Oct 24, 2008
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
We're starting to get prepped for our trip down south of the border. This is a race where you'll definitely want to be sure all of your communications are working flawlessly, so stop by our trailer for free tech support. Also let me know if there's anything special you'd like us to bring down for you. See you in Ensenada!

Last edited:

TMorf

Did the Baja
Nov 23, 2005
San Marcos, CA
Its usually just me you and tmorf that start the threads. I was holding off on posting this time to see if anybody else would lol.
And its usually the same half a dozen people that get a riveting dozen posts at best...

So what are your plans?? Lol
Chasing DR's own pdailey in the 1045 with Nzing to Coco's, camping out there for the night, then heading up to Gonzaga Bay for lunch on Friday and spending the rest of the weekend in San Felipe with a decently sized group emptying out the fireworks stand and annoying the snow birds.

ragingbull2k2

Engineer by day, annoying husband by night.
Feb 27, 2007
Escondildo, CA
Leaving Monday. Staying in Ensenothing Monday night. Staying in Guerrero Negro Tuesday night. Getting to our pit some time Thursday morning around RM1000 (IIRC). Waiting for #83 and #23 to come through, then to La Paz for the finish. It's going to be a long week lol.

jacob78

Night Crew
Jul 20, 2008
San Diego
Sounds exciting. Also noted the "On your own" line for wednesday night...... Sounds like thats french for Paris de Noche....

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds